Friday, April 07, 2006

UNTIL WHEN AUG' 03 ?!?!

Well, I'm screaming this sentence a lot lately...

why? I have to explain more about me first, here it goes:

I'm 21 years old, living in Israel. In Israel when u get to the age of 18, the army (IDF) recruits u, for three (fucking) years. There are three major recruiting periods at the IDF: august, november and march. When a soldier gets to his last period (== 4 months), he's the most senior (obligation servant) there is, it's called LP soldier (last period).
LP soldiers are well known for their lack of care to what's going on and stuff, the commanders know it too so no one even try to give them orders or work. They just sit all day rot and mock younger soldiers (everyone :-) ) for being so young and dumb (the LP is very ancient and experienced!) and also make the youngers make them coffee and polish their shoes.
But, the most important thing LP known for is the right to say the sentence "until when.." And their period.

So now I'm an LP, a very very senior ad ancient soldier. I'm allowed to say... scream... UNTIL WHEN AUG '03 ?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Damn I want to be a civilian again! I've had it with the army!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that's not a nice thing to do. Respecting is very important, no matter if you are an officer (Major,Capitan and etc), a LP or a recruit.
Keeping acting like a jerk will bring you to nowhere.

Eye under eye
Tooth under tooth
Fire under fire

Yours,
P[O]D ( PODisQuiet gmail )

April 07, 2006    
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Noooo dude,you didn't understand, there is no disrespect in doing such things.
It's all being made in a fun way, from both sides.

BTW, I'm a NCO (non-commissioned officer).

April 08, 2006    
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then, I am taking back all these things that I have said.

Woow, I didn't know you're NCO. :]

Yours,
P[O]D

April 10, 2006    
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy shit ! i'm dreaming about the day i could scream UNTIL WHEN ! MARCH 05 !!
i'm so young,, and I already have childrens.

happy for ya bro, it's time..... to SCREAM !!

April 12, 2006    

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Blog Pinging Service